Let That Sh*t Go: A Journal for Leaving Your Bullsh*t Behind and Creating a Happy Life (Zen as F*ck Journals)
Let That Sh*t Go: A Journal for Leaving Your Bullsh*t Behind and Creating a Happy Life (Zen as F*ck Journals)
Product details
- Publisher : Castle Point Books (July 3, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1250181909
- ISBN-13 : 978-1250181909
- Item Weight : 7 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.33 x 0.41 x 7.99 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #367 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1 in Guided Journals (Books)
- #9 in Happiness Self-Help
- Customer Reviews:
AUTHOR: Monica Sweeney
ABOUT THIS BOOK @ AMAZON
Harboring grudges and plotting revenge takes a lot of energy. While the wait for one true moment of schadenfreude sounds oh-so-sweet, true bliss can be found in simply not giving a f*ck.
With Let That Sh*t Go, you’ll find moments of profanity-laced catharsis and joy through journaling activities and inspirations that are positive as f*ck. Within these truly charming pages, you’ll find ways to let go of the bullsh*t and lift your spirit a little f*cking higher.
ABOUT THIS BOOK:
TOP REVIEWS BY READERS: (US READERS)
5.0 out of 5 stars This journal has really helped me release my inner “bad b*#ch” with confidence!
Verified Purchase
The best way to describe this journal is that it feels like having a personal trainer or life coach almost.
(Straightforward, no sugarcoating, demanding yet motivational tone (yes there are lots of *adult words)
1. The profanity is in the most positive uplifting way possible.
2. This journal makes you think sometimes hard thoughts but the humor and uplifting messages and reminders just push you to “Let that $hit Go”
Do you keep your anger, sadness, shame…etc (any emotion) bottled up? Or do you just feel blah and just don’t know and you feel like you just don’t know who you are? Well that was me at one point and I occasionally fall but this journal has helped me find a healthy way to just let it out.
Now I’m not about to say this journal will fix all of your problems, but it is a good place to start. It’s interactive, but not too overwhelming, and definitely lightens up some darker things and had profoundly great questions.
I thought I would like this book but I feel like it’s more for like young girls or teens I’m 29 and I didn’t like it. I did more than a couple pages I kept trying to give it another chance all the time and I finality just left it sitting there I think it didn’t peak my internet because sometimes the questions wouldn’t fit me. Idk I’ll ask my little sister how she liked it I got her one as well she’s 16. See what she feels about it.
5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, A MUST-BUY!!!
Verified Purchase
A mentor I look up to Drea recommended these on her Instagram live, and I love this book. Don't think about it, just buy it. You won't regret it.
Hilarious and therapeutic!
This journal provides a dose of much-needed humor while providing writers to purge negative thoughts and put on paper serious or funny goals. ***Warning: it is explicit - a lot of swearing*** I love it! It's amazing how reading someone else's swear words while providing encouraging advice and meaningful tasks changes your attitude while working in this journal. It is really great!!! And a lot of fun. I also find it very helpful and soothing when I put it down. I feel better after working on it.
GracefulAF
Great for a random gift in times of trouble.
Bought this for my mom as a gift, she has a lot of stuff going on right now and I thought she would appreciate the humor and prompts. And she did! She loves



